Forum

07-Sep-08 09:37:55 AM UTC
Bob White

United States, California

There was a contest to find the smartest blond in the US. In single elimination they finally narrowed the field to one finalist, the other 10,000 blonds were in the audience. The emcee said, \"Alright now, for $1,000,000 dollars what is 4+6. The blond answered 9. \"Oh I\'m sorry that is wrong,\" said the emcee. The audience screamed \"Give her another chance, give her another chance!\" The emcee relented and said, \"Alright, one final chance at the $1,000,000. What is 2+2?\" The blond shouted 4! And the audience screamed \"Give her another chance, give her another chance!\"
Randy White
President SailAngle.com
08-Sep-08 02:55:50 AM UTC
Bob White

United States, California

A man gets pulled over by the police for a broken taillight. As the officer approaches the car he spots a collecion on long knives in the back seat. What are those knives for? the officer asks. I use them in my juggling act, the man said. Suspicious, the officer asks the man to prove it. So the man gets out of the car and begins juggling the knives. Just then two guys pass by in another car and one say to the other - - Boy am I glad I quit drinking, these sobriety tests are getting tougher. Randy - San Diego
Randy White
President SailAngle.com
10-Sep-08 05:27:19 AM UTC
Lale White

United States, Rancho Santa Fe

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat & drink beer all day.
Lale White
CEO, XIFIN