Forum

10-Dec-09 12:31:59 AM UTC
Deleted user

Denise & me are looking for some pacific crossings (after the transpac) next July (2009).

John just did his first last September (2009, see photos) and will be happy to provide references.

Since we are a couple, gender wise there is one of each
10-Dec-09 04:43:59 AM UTC
Inactive User

Absolutely beautiful photos!!! Here is a direct link to your album for all to see: http://www.sailangle.com/photo-gallery/photo-listing/albid/406/id/35976

Justin McChesney
Co-Founder, SailAngle.com
San Luis Rey Sail & Power Squadron | D/28
10-Dec-09 05:06:15 AM UTC
Inactive User

Spectacular Photos - - I'll bet that Dorado was good to eat!

Randy White
Co-Founder SailAngle.com
10-Dec-09 05:20:02 AM UTC
Ron Sosnowski

United States

You might check out the Pacific Cup web page at www.pacificcup.org That's starting in early July of 2010. Looks like you had a great trip your last time out.

Ron Sosnowski
10-Dec-09 09:26:27 AM UTC
Deleted user

Thank you everybody, and I just realized my snafu, we are looking for a gig in 2010, not 2009, and I also meant the Vic-Maui as well...

13-Dec-09 02:05:09 AM UTC
Deleted user

Thank you for your kind words.

Are you coming to Seattle as well in March for a presentation or will you be stuck in the office, or will you have to go sailing???Laughing

13-Dec-09 02:10:40 AM UTC
Deleted user

Hi Ron

Thank you very much for your tip, any help and information is always welcome.

Randy White tells me that you will be leaving the Sailing fraternity to go power boating?

I had an absolute blast on that voyage, even when the winch hit the water in the cockpit, but I learnt to say a number of "hail-mary's" in a very short time. But the boat, a 45' Maple Leaf, was absolutely fantastic and felt safe at all times. It sure gave me a good taste of what ocean or blue water sailing was all about!

John

15-Dec-09 12:17:08 AM UTC
Inactive User

2winks Winkler:

Thank you for your kind words.

Are you coming to Seattle as well in March for a presentation or will you be stuck in the office, or will you have to go sailing???Laughing

I think I'm the one coming up to Seattle for the Presentation. Not sure if I am going to be able to stay long enough to go sailing, but it would be great! I know Barbara and Steve and they are wonderful people. Smile

Justin McChesney
Co-Founder, SailAngle.com
San Luis Rey Sail & Power Squadron | D/28
15-Dec-09 12:23:53 AM UTC
Deleted user

I talked to both of them at the dinner party last Saturday night and they would be more than willing to go sailing, just see if you can take an extra day off?

I really like them both too, very, very nice people.